The Complete Playbook of
Geometry, Measurement & Data
Limited time FREE math games booklet!
- Follows NCTM & Common Core 4th grade standards
- Over 100 pages of learning geometry, measurement, and data through engaging and interactive games like mazes, connect the dots, spot the differences, secret message and more!
- Easy learning with extra-detailed self-learning teaching pages.
- STEAM Focused: Along with math practice and games, kids learn about art, history, and science with Einstein, Curie, Newton and the megaGeex.
- Develop a growth mindset and learn valuable problem-solving skills.
- Bonus content: Fun facts, trivia, and inspirational posters.
- Brain breaks: We’ve included some math-free pages to help them improve focus and concentration.
*** Printable Version ***
What does the book cover?
- Review: operations and geometry
- 4.MD.A.1 - Measurement of customary and metric units of length, weight, and volume.
- 4.MD.A.2 - Mixed units four operations word problems.
- 4.G.A.1 - Draw and identify points, lines, line segments, rays, angles, and perpendicular and parallel lines.
- 4.G.A.3 - Identify line-symmetric figures and draw lines of symmetry.
- 4.MD.C.5 - Acute, Right, Obtuse and Straight Angles. Measure angles on a circle and as a fraction of a circle.
- 4.MD.C.6 - Measure and draw angles using a protractor.
- 4.MD.C.7 - Adjacent angles: Addition and subtraction problems to find unknown angles
- 4.G.A.2 - Right, Acute, Obtuse Triangle. Quadrilaterals. Identify and classify Parallelograms, Trapezoids, Rectangles and Rhombus.
- 4.MD.A.3 - Find Area and Perimeter using formulas.
- 4.MD.B.4 - Create and interpret data
All orders over $20
Free Gift on Pre-Sale Only
Free returns within 60 days