George Washington Carver teaches kids why science is a big part of farming!
This agricultural scientist and inventor showed farmers a better way to grow crops.
He invented many products made from soy, peanuts, and sweet potatoes.
Introduce your child to George Washington Carver and have hours of hands-on fun and learning.
- Items list: Carver figure, peanuts, sweet potatoes, Jessup wagon
- Ages 6+. Children under 8 with parent help
- Estimated project time - 2 hours
- Supplies needed: Scissors and glue
- Fine motor skills
- Following multi-step directions
- Attention to details
- History, Agriculture
- Building character with Carver innovation, perseverance when facing adversity, creativity
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information