Telephones, Music, Recordings... All Made Possible by Alexander Graham Bell!
Alexander Graham Bell changed the way the world communicated.
Bring Mr. Bell into your living room with this 3D DIY mini-set.
Cut, fold, glue and learn about the first telephone and the invention that allowed people to enjoy music in their homes.
Easy to read text connects kids to the life of Mr. Bell and some of his greatest inventions!
- Items list: Alexander Graham Bell figure, telephone, graphophone
- Ages 6+. Children under 8 with parent help.
- Estimated project time - 2 hours
- Supplies needed: Scissors and glue
- Fine motor skills
- Following multi-step directions
- Attention to details
- Building character with Mr. Bell: helping others, perseverance, motivation
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information