Meet the World’s Greatest Inventor!
Thomas Edison obtained a record number of patents in his lifetime-1093!
If you have a young, inspiring inventor in your home, you’ll want to introduce them to Mr. Edison.
This 3D model kit provides kids with hands-on learning, imaginative play, opportunities, and a lesson in the history of light, music, and movies.
- Items list: Thomas Edison figure, electric lamp, phonograph, kinetograph, film roll
- Ages 6+. Children under 8 with parent help
- Estimated project time - 2 hours
- Supplies needed: Scissors and glue
- Fine motor skills
- Following multi-step directions
- Attention to details
- History and entrepreneur
- Building character with Edison: creativity, perseverance, innovation
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information