The First Computer Programmer - the woman who was ahead of her time - Ada Lovelace!
Meet the woman who created the first computer program- before computers were even invented!
Bring this forward-thinking woman from the 1800’s to life with this 3D Mini Kit.
Cut, fold, and glue to create a figure of Ada Lovelace and some of her ideas and accomplishments.
This kit provides hours of fun, play and learning with one of the greatest minds in technology and math.
- Items list: Ada Lovelace figure, a model of the brain, flying machine, Analytical Engine
- Ages 6+. Children under 8 with parent help
- Estimated project time - 2 hours
- Supplies needed: Scissors and glue
- Fine motor skills
- Following multi-step directions
- Attention to details
- History and women’s contributions to math and science
- Building character with Ada Lovelace: never quit attitude, learning and discovering through adversity
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information