*** Pack of 3 books - Printable version ***
Looking for the hard copy version? Click here.
No more multiplication frustration!
Master multiplication with creative puzzles, inspired by some of history’s greatest minds.
Learn and practice three different methods to solve the twelve times tables.
The Complete Multiplication Playbook - Part 1:
124 pages of activities including mazes, dot-to-dot, spot-the-difference, color-by-number, hidden items and much more.
- Find the method that works for you with three different approaches to multiplication: addition method, number lines, and arrays.
- Solve multiplication problems created using the twelve times table.
Tips and Tricks to help your child with multiplication.
For example 5 6 7 8 ---> 56=7x8
- STEAM Focused: Role models from history, science, business, technology, music, literature, and art.
- Bonus content: Fun facts, trivia, and inspirational posters to help foster a growth mindset.
- Brain breaks: We’ve included some math-free pages to enjoy and give your brain a rest.
Is this right for my child?
This book is the perfect next step for any child that has mastered addition and subtraction and is ready to get started on multiplication.
Suitable for beginners:
Start from scratch - shows you how to multiple by 0 or 1, all the way up to 12
- Addition Method
- Number Lines
- Arrays / Picture Models
Multiplication Fun Practice Books 1&2:
- 120 pages filled with fun multiplication activities, from super easy to more challenging exercises
- Activities: connect-the-dots, puzzles, cut & glue, and coloring multiplication games inspired by the MegaGeex
- Bonus: Includes a Multiplication Table mini-poster
- Extra: Learn about some of history’s greatest minds, including Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, CJ Walker, Wright Brothers, Isaac Newton, Ada Lovelace, Alan Turing, and others
- Hours of creative and challenging fun!
- Promotes mathematical literacy and mastery
Meet the Megageex
All of our activities are inspired by the lives of our Megageex characters, important figures from history that have helped to shape our world.
Who will they meet along the way? Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Madam C.J. Walker, Thomas Edison, Isaac Newton, Rosalind Franklin, Galileo Galilei, Marco Polo, Frida Kahlo, The Wright Brothers, George Washington Carver, Jane Austen, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Nikola Tesla, Ada Lovelace, Alexander Graham Bell, Charles Darwin, Michelangelo, Helen Keller, Alan Turing, Ludwig van Beethoven, Rachel Carson, and Leonardo Da Vinci.
Your child will be doing math and learning valuable history and science with Physicists, Scientists, Authors, Artists, Sculptors, Environmentalists, Entrepreneurs and more!
We design every product to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
So What Are You Waiting for?
Grab your pencil, crayons, scissors, and glue. Let’s go on this fun-filled mathematical journey!
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These books are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be copied, resold or bundled without prior permission. For a professional license, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org