Scientist, artist, inventor, a true Renaissance man!
Leonardo Da Vinci could do many things very well. Scientist, artist, inventor, he was a true Renaissance man!
Brought to life out of paper, this hands-on Leonardo Da Vinci 3D DIY mini-set keeps kids engaged and entertained for hours while developing fine motor skills, and connecting them with one of the world's greatest minds!
- Items list: Leonardo Da Vinci figure, mechanical knight, Mona Lisa, Vitruvian Man, and his sketch notebook
- Ages 6+. Children under 8 with parent help.
- Estimated project time - 2 hours
- Supplies needed: Scissors and glue
- Fine motor skills
- Following multi-step directions
- Attention to details
- Building character with Leonardo: the value of curiosity, trying new things, and seeking knowledge
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information