Need a hard copy version? Click here
Helping kids love math again!
Pure fun, games and growth mindset activities teaching kids the foundation of all math -- ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
Watch your child grow their mathematical mind!
Kids gain confidence and understanding of adding and subtracting through instruction and practice that builds from basic counting forwards and backwards to more complex problems in a logical order.
Learn Addition and Subtraction Through Play
Learn, solve, create, color, and play with activities built around the world’s greatest minds!
Who's inside? Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Thomas Edison, Isaac Newton, Rosalind Franklin, Galileo Galilei, The Wright Brothers, George Washington Carver, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, C. J. Walker, Nikola Tesla, Ada Lovelace, Alexander Graham Bell, Charles Darwin, Alan Turing, Jane Austen, Leonardo da Vinci, Helen Keller, Henry Ford, Michelangelo, Frida Kahlo, Rachel Carson, Mark Twain and Ludwig van Beethoven.
Your child will be doing math and learning valuable history and science with Physicists, Scientists, Authors, Artists, Sculptors, Environmentalists, Entrepreneurs and more!
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We design every product to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
- Over 140 pages filled with fun addition and subtraction learning and practicing activities, from super easy to more challenging exercises
- Includes: Teaching pages of all stages from counting to 20 until mixed addition and subtraction problems up to the sum of 20
Activities: connect-the-dots, puzzles, cut & glue, mazes, secret message, coloring, and many more addition and subtraction games inspired by the MegaGeex
Covers: Addition and Subtraction problems up to the sum of 20
- Instant Access: Download link provided immediately after completing your order + sent to you via email
Bonus: Fun facts, trivia and growth mindset posters to remind your child that they can succeed!
- Extra: Learn about 24 of history’s greatest minds, including Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, CJ Walker, Wright Brothers, Isaac Newton, Ada Lovelace, Alan Turing, and others
- Hours of creative and challenging fun!
- Promotes mathematical literacy and mastery
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information