Code Breaker and Computer Programmer
Bring Alan Turing right into your home with this mini 3D Kit.
Known as the “Father of Computer Science,” he pioneered artificial intelligence and built a computer that filled an entire room!
Build, play and learn about this Megageex who changed the world with programming and code breaking!
- Items list: Alan Turing figure, Robot, Enigma Machine
- Ages 6+. Children under 8 with parent help
- Estimated project time - 2 hours
- Supplies needed: Scissors and glue
- Fine motor skills
- Following multi-step directions
- Attention to details
- History and computer science
- Building character with Alan Turing: never quit attitude, passion for learning
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information