*** Printable version***
Need a hard copy version? Click here
Includes The Complete Division Playbooks 1&2
- STEAM Focused: Role models from history, science, business, technology, music, literature, and art.
- Bonus content: Fun facts, trivia, and inspirational posters to help foster a growth mindset.
- Brain breaks: We’ve included some math-free pages to enjoy and give your brain a rest.
The Complete Division Playbook Part 1:
- Over 130 pages filled with fun division activities, from super easy to more challenging exercises
- Includes: Teaching pages (great for review or if you’re just getting started)
Activities: connect-the-dots, puzzles, cut & glue, mazes, secret message, coloring, and many more division games inspired by the MegaGeex
- Covers: Division problems created from multiplication facts to 12.
The Complete Division Playbook Part 2:
Perfect for kids aged 10 - 11 that have conquered basic division and are ready to learn long division.
- Over 100 pages of activities including hidden objects, mazes, spot-the-difference, number search, secret messages and much more.
- Review basic division.
- Learn long division.
- Solve problems with and without remainders.
- Start by dividing 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers.
- Work your way up to 5-digit numbers divided by 2-digit numbers.
Meet the Megageex
All of our activities are inspired by the lives of our Megageex characters, important figures from history that have helped to shape our world.
Who will they meet along the way? Nikola Tesla, Rosalind Franklin, Thomas Edison, Marie Curie, The Wright Brothers, Leonardo Da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Madam C. J. Walker, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jane Austen, Charles Darwin, Alexander Graham Bell, Ada Lovelace, Mark Twain, Alan Turing, Albert Einstein, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Helen Keller, Marco Polo, Frida Kahlo, Rachel Carson, Michelangelo, and George Washington Carver.
Your child will be doing math and learning valuable history and science with Physicists, Scientists, Authors, Artists, Sculptors, Environmentalists, Entrepreneurs and more!
We design every product to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
So What Are You Waiting for?
Grab your pencil, crayons, scissors, and glue. Let’s go on this fun-filled mathematical journey!
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These books are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be copied, resold or bundled without prior permission. For a professional license, please reach out to email@example.com