Nature, animals, rocks - discover science with Charles Darwin!
If your young learner enjoys animals, rocks, and nature then look no further.
Charles Darwin made a trip around the world, studying, observing, and collecting specimens.
With paper models and easy to read text, kids learn about his travels and some of the discoveries he made. Cut, glue and create for hands-on learning and imaginative play.
- Items list: Charles Darwin figure, backpack, octopus, Origin Of Species, tortoise
- Ages 6+. Children under 8 with parent help
- Estimated project time - 2 hours
- Supplies needed: Scissors and glue
- Fine motor skills
- Following multi-step directions
- Attention to details
- Biology, Geology
- Building character with Darwin: curiosity, love of adventure, open to new ideas
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information