* This is a professional license *
Bringing the Megageex to your classroom allows students to learn about remarkable individuals that possessed not only great minds but great character.
Help Your Kids Master The Times Table
Learning and practicing the multiplication tables can be fun! Watch your child grow their mathematical mind!
Learn Multiplication Through Play
Replace boring multiplication drills with fun and challenging connect-the-dots and puzzle activities featuring the world's greatest role-models!
Chelsea M, USA Verified Buyer
Very unique and helpful
My son never liked practicing math but with these activities, he didn't even notice he was doing it :)
Who's inside? Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Thomas Edison, Issac Newton, Rosalind Franklin, Galileo Galilei, The Wright Brothers, George Washington Carver, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, C. J. Walker, Nikola Tesla, Ada Lovelace, Alexander Graham Bell, Charles Darwin, and Alan Turing.
Our Multiplication Fun Practice Book will help them get ahead and master multiplication with the help of some of history’s greatest mathematicians!
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We design every toy to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
- 60 pages filled with fun multiplication activities, from super easy to more challenging exercises
Developed for Ages 5+
- Activities: connect-the-dots, puzzles, cut & glue, and coloring multiplication games inspired by the MegaGeex
- Instant Access: Download link provided immediately after completing your order + sent to you via email
- Bonus: Includes a Multiplications Table mini-poster
- Extra: Learn about some of history’s greatest minds, including Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, CJ Walker, Wright Brothers, Isaac Newton, Ada Lovelace, Alan Turing, and others
- Hours of creative and challenging fun!
- Promotes mathematical literacy and mastery
Joanne L, UK Verified Buyer
Fantastic product, love it!
These resources have been an absolute godsend.
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
This is a professional license.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission.
Each professional license purchased allows for one teacher to use the resource for students under the teacher’s instruction. Price is determined by the number of students in the classroom. There is a 20 student minimum. If more than one teacher uses the books or resources then additional licenses are required and available to purchase.
One license = One student