*** Instant download - printable version ***
Need a hard copy version? Click here
Is this right for my child?
Perfect for kids aged 10 - 11 that have conquered basic division and are ready to learn long division.
- Review basic division.
- Learn long division.
- Solve problems with and without remainders.
- Start by dividing 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers.
- Work your way up to 5-digit numbers divided by 2-digit numbers.
Stress-free learning - your kids won't even realize they're learning!
Mazes, spot the differences, find items, hidden numbers, trivia, number search, sudoku and much more!
- Tackle any division problem that comes their way - covering advanced division problems from 2-digits by 1-digit to 5-digits by 3-digits, with and without remainders.
- Conquer their fear of division once and for all with extra-detailed self-learning teaching pages.
- Inspire them with the world's greatest minds - with the extra value of STEM and history.
- Ace their next math test with ease - over 120 pages will make your kids master long division
- Brain breaks: We’ve included some math-free pages to enjoy and give your brain a rest.
Meet the Megageex
All of our activities are inspired by the lives of our Megageex characters, important figures from history that have helped to shape our world.
Discover fun facts and trivia about these characters and their chosen fields throughout the book as you complete the puzzles
Who will they meet along the way? Nikola Tesla, Rosalind Franklin, Thomas Edison, Marie Curie, The Wright Brothers, Leonardo Da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Madam C. J. Walker, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jane Austen, Charles Darwin, Alexander Graham Bell, Ada Lovelace, Mark Twain, Alan Turing, Albert Einstein, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Helen Keller, Marco Polo, Frida Kahlo, Rachel Carson, Michelangelo, and George Washington Carver.
Your child will be doing math and learning valuable history and science with Physicists, Scientists, Authors, Artists, Sculptors, Environmentalists, Entrepreneurs and more!
We design every product to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
So What Are You Waiting for?
Grab your pencil, crayons, scissors, and glue. Let’s go on this fun-filled mathematical journey!
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These books are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be copied, resold or bundled without prior permission. For a professional license, please reach out to email@example.com