*** Instant download - printable version ***
Is this right for my child?
Perfect for kids aged 9 - 11 that have mastered their 12 times table and are ready for more complex problems.
- Multi-digit multiplication up to 2 by 3-digits
- With and without regrouping
- Vertical multiplication
- Area model
- Word problems
- Master multi-digit multiplication
- Explore different methods - vertical multiplication & box model
- Gain confidence in math
- Activity pages filled with games and fun facts
- Growth-mindset attitude and motivational quotes
- Enhance concentration, manual dexterity, and hand-eye coordination
- Expand your knowledge with STEAM figures from history
- X-tra bonus content: Math-free activity pages to give your brain a break
Part 2 of our Complete Multiplication Book series will guide your kids as they learn or revise multi-digit multiplication. It’s perfect for any child that has mastered their 12 times table and is ready for 2-digit and 3-digit multiplication problems.
Filled with fun activities inspired by some of the world’s greatest minds, you’ll get hours of learning disguised as entertainment. Kids are so busy solving puzzles and discovering interesting facts about the MegaGeex, that they don’t even realize how much they’re learning.
- Over 100 pages of activities including mazes, dot-to-dot, spot-the-difference and secret messages to decode.
- Find the method that works for you with 2 different approaches to multi-digit multiplication. Our teaching pages cover vertical multiplication and the box model method.
- Solve multiplication problems to complete the activities. Practice makes perfect, but it can be boring to solve endless drills. We make practice an integral part of each activity so your kids are focused on solving puzzles not just solving drills.
- STEAM Focused: Role models from history, science, business, technology, music, literature, and art.
- Bonus content: Fun facts, trivia, and inspirational posters to help foster a growth mindset.
- Brain breaks: We’ve included some math-free pages to enjoy and give your brain a rest.
Meet the Megageex
All of our activities are inspired by the lives of our Megageex characters, important figures from history that have helped to shape our world.
Discover fun facts and trivia about these characters and their chosen fields throughout the book as you complete the puzzles
- Solve a Sudoku puzzle with George Washington Carver.
- Learn fun facts about DNA with Rosalind Franklin.
- Search for hair products with Madam C.J. Walker.
- Spot the identical robots in the production line with Alan Turing.
Who will they meet along the way? Nikola Tesla, Rosalind Franklin, Thomas Edison, Marie Curie, The Wright Brothers, Leonardo Da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Madam C. J. Walker, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jane Austen, Charles Darwin, Alexander Graham Bell, Ada Lovelace, Mark Twain, Alan Turing, Albert Einstein, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Helen Keller, Marco Polo, Frida Kahlo, Rachel Carson, Michelangelo, and George Washington Carver.
Your child will be doing math and learning valuable history and science with Physicists, Scientists, Authors, Artists, Sculptors, Environmentalists, Entrepreneurs and more!
We design every product to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
So What Are You Waiting for?
Grab your pencil, crayons, scissors, and glue. Let’s go on this fun-filled mathematical journey!
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These books are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be copied, resold or bundled without prior permission. For a professional license, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org