The Complete Addition and Subtraction Playbook
- Over 140 pages filled with fun addition and subtraction learning and practicing activities, from super easy to more challenging exercises
- Includes: Teaching pages of all stages from counting to 20 until mixed addition and subtraction problems up to the sum of 20
Activities: connect-the-dots, puzzles, cut & glue, mazes, secret message, coloring, and many more addition and subtraction games inspired by the MegaGeex
- Covers: Addition and Subtraction problems up to the sum of 20
Bonus: Fun facts, trivia and growth mindset posters to remind your child that they can succeed!
- Extra: Learn about 24 of history’s greatest minds, including Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, CJ Walker, Wright Brothers, Isaac Newton, Ada Lovelace, Alan Turing, and others
- Hours of creative and challenging fun!
- Promotes mathematical literacy and mastery
Pixel-art Coloring Book
- 27 pages of creative and relaxing, color-by-number activity book
- Easily printable at home
- Hours of magical fun!
- Learning through play inspiring activities
- Promotes curiosity, creativity, and grit!
101 Mazes of the World's Greatest
101 mazes - like you've never seen before!
Each maze was carefully crafted to provide a mental challenge along with a growth mindset learning experience from the MegaGeex life story.
Kids get to solve fun mazes while learning about science, history, art, and more.
- Improves problem-solving skills through the exercise of cognitive thought processes
- Improves eye-hand coordination and visual discrimination skills
- Boosts patience and persistence skills, and feelings of confidence and success when a maze is completed
- Growth mindset lessons based on the life’s story of the world’s greatest minds
- Screen-free activity
Who's inside? Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Thomas Edison, Isaac Newton, Rosalind Franklin, Galileo Galilei, The Wright Brothers, George Washington Carver, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, C. J. Walker, Nikola Tesla, Ada Lovelace, Alexander Graham Bell, Charles Darwin, Alan Turing, Jane Austen, Leonardo da Vinci, Helen Keller, Henry Ford, Michelangelo, Frida Kahlo, Rachel Carson, Mark Twain and Ludwig van Beethoven.
These books are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the book for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information