* Pack of 4 books - Hard copy version*
- The Complete Multiplication Playbooks 1&2
- The Complete Division Playbooks 1&2
- STEAM Focused: Role models from history, science, business, technology, music, literature, and art.
- Bonus content: Fun facts, trivia, and inspirational posters to help foster a growth mindset.
- Brain breaks: We’ve included some math-free pages to enjoy and give your brain a rest.
The Complete Multiplication Playbook - Part 1:
This book is the perfect next step for any child that has mastered addition and subtraction and is ready to get started on multiplication.
Suitable for beginners:
Start from scratch - shows you how to multiple by 0 or 1, all the way up to 12
124 pages of activities including mazes, dot-to-dot, spot-the-difference, color-by-number, hidden items and much more.
- Find the method that works for you with three different approaches to multiplication: addition method, number lines, and arrays.
- Solve multiplication problems created using the twelve times table.
Tips and Tricks to help your child with multiplication.
For example 5 6 7 8 ---> 56=7x8
The Complete Multiplication Playbook - Part 2:
Part 2 of our Complete Multiplication Book series will guide your kids as they learn or revise multi-digit multiplication. It’s perfect for any child that has mastered their 12 times table and is ready for 2-digit and 3-digit multiplication problems.
- Over 100 pages of activities including mazes, dot-to-dot, spot-the-difference and secret messages to decode.
- Find the method that works for you with 2 different approaches to multi-digit multiplication. Our teaching pages cover vertical multiplication and the box model method.
- Solve multiplication problems to complete the activities. Practice makes perfect, but it can be boring to solve endless drills. We make practice an integral part of each activity so your kids are focused on solving puzzles not just solving drills.
The Complete Division Playbook Part 1:
- Over 130 pages filled with fun division activities, from super easy to more challenging exercises
- Includes: Teaching pages (great for review or if you’re just getting started)
Activities: connect-the-dots, puzzles, cut & glue, mazes, secret message, coloring, and many more division games inspired by the MegaGeex
- Covers: Division problems created from multiplication facts to 12.
The Complete Division Playbook Part 2:
Perfect for kids aged 10 - 11 that have conquered basic division and are ready to learn long division.
- Over 100 pages of activities including hidden objects, mazes, spot-the-difference, number search, secret messages and much more.
- Review basic division.
- Learn long division.
- Solve problems with and without remainders.
- Start by dividing 2-digit numbers by 1-digit numbers.
- Work your way up to 5-digit numbers divided by 2-digit numbers.
Meet the Megageex
All of our activities are inspired by the lives of our Megageex characters, important figures from history that have helped to shape our world.
Who will they meet along the way? Nikola Tesla, Rosalind Franklin, Thomas Edison, Marie Curie, The Wright Brothers, Leonardo Da Vinci, Isaac Newton, Madam C. J. Walker, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, Jane Austen, Charles Darwin, Alexander Graham Bell, Ada Lovelace, Mark Twain, Alan Turing, Albert Einstein, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Helen Keller, Marco Polo, Frida Kahlo, Rachel Carson, Michelangelo, and George Washington Carver.
Your child will be doing math and learning valuable history and science with Physicists, Scientists, Authors, Artists, Sculptors, Environmentalists, Entrepreneurs and more!
We design every product to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
So What Are You Waiting for?
Grab your pencil, crayons, scissors, and glue. Let’s go on this fun-filled mathematical journey!
These books are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be copied, resold or bundled without prior permission. For a professional license, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org