Need a hard copy version? Click here for FREE SHIPPING
More Practice = More Success!
Help Your Kids Master The Times Table
Learning and practicing the multiplication tables can be fun! Watch your child grow their mathematical mind!
Learn Multiplication Through Play
Replace boring multiplication drills with fun and challenging connect-the-dots and puzzle activities featuring the world's greatest role-models!
Who's inside? Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Thomas Edison, Issac Newton, Rosalind Franklin, Galileo Galilei, The Wright Brothers, George Washington Carver, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, C. J. Walker, Nikola Tesla, Ada Lovelace, Alexander Graham Bell, Charles Darwin, and Alan Turing.
Our Multiplication Fun Practice Book will help them get ahead and master multiplication with the help of some of history’s greatest mathematicians!
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We design every product to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
- Multiplication Fun Practice Vol1 + Vol2 !
- 120 pages filled with fun multiplication activities, from super easy to more challenging exercises
Developed for Ages 5+
- Activities: connect-the-dots, puzzles, cut & glue, and coloring multiplication games inspired by the MegaGeex
- Instant Access: Download link provided immediately after completing your order + sent to you via email
- Bonus: Includes a Multiplications Table mini-poster
- Extra: Learn about some of history’s greatest minds, including Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, CJ Walker, Wright Brothers, Isaac Newton, Ada Lovelace, Alan Turing, and others
- Hours of creative and challenging fun!
- Promotes mathematical literacy and mastery
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information