101 Mazes of the World's Greatest
101 mazes - like you've never seen before!
Each maze was carefully crafted to provide a mental challenge along with a growth mindset learning experience from the MegaGeex life story.
Kids get to solve fun mazes while learning about science, history, art, and more.
This book features 25 of the world's greatest minds:
Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Isaac Newton, CJ Walker, Mozart, Jane Austen, Charles Darwin, Nikola Tesla, Rosalind Franklin, Thomas Edison, Galileo Galilei, The Wright Brothers, Henry Form, Michelangelo, Rachel Carson, Mark Twain, Beethoven, Ada Lovelace, Leonardo da Vinci, Alan Turing, Helen Keller, Marco Polo, Alexander Graham Bell, Frida Kahlo and George Washington Carver.
- Improves problem-solving skills through the exercise of cognitive thought processes
- Improves eye-hand coordination and visual discrimination skills
- Boosts patience and persistence skills, and feelings of confidence and success when a maze is completed
- Growth mindset lessons based on the life’s story of the world’s greatest minds
- Screen-free activity
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We design every toy to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
- 101 mazes
- Three levels of difficulty
- 25 different MegaGeex
- 2-in-1: Solve the maze and color the image
- Hours of creative fun!
- Replaces screen time with meaningful play
- Sparks your kid's interest in science, art, entrepreneur, music, and more!
- Promotes curiosity, creativity, and grit!
These books are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the book for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information