Need a Hard Copy Version? Click here
Master Addition & Subtraction
Pure fun, games and growth mindset activities teaching kids the foundation of all math -- ADDITION & SUBTRACTION
A Bundle of Fun!
Turn learning into playtime with this Addition and Subtraction Playbook bundle.
Hours worth of math-based activities and games.
From the basics of counting to solving complex three-digit vertical addition and subtraction like a pro.
- Gain confidence in counting from 1 to 20
- Add some fun activities, subtract boredom = less frustration learning math
- Create a solid foundation in basic addition and subtraction - up to sums of 20
- Level up as you learn - work your way up from one-two digit to complex three-digit numbers.
- Discover vertical addition and subtraction. With and without regrouping
- Screen-free activities, Learn and Play!
The Complete Addition & Subtraction - Part 1:
Learn to count, add and subtract to a sum of 20.
- Over 150 pages of activities including mazes, connect-the-dots, secret codes, coloring pages, and puzzles.
- Add and subtract problems up to the sum of 20
Discover the Megageex, famous figures from history:
Count to 20 with Albert Einstein or practice addition with Marie Curie
Bonus trivia, inspirational posters, and fun facts.
The Complete Addition & Subtraction - Part 2:
Once you’ve mastered the basics, you’re ready for Part 2.
- Get to grips with one-two digits and three-digit numbers
- Improve your skills with vertical addition, subtraction, with and without regrouping
- Hours of fun to enjoy with over 140 pages of activities including puzzles, crosswords, coloring, connect-the-dots, and more.
- Bonus content to boost your brain - math-free games and puzzles to exercise the mind with different skills.
- Crack the code - like a scavenger hunt, hidden amongst the pages are jigsaw pieces, secret codes, and puzzles to collect and complete.
Who's inside? Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Thomas Edison, Isaac Newton, Rosalind Franklin, Galileo Galilei, The Wright Brothers, George Washington Carver, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, C. J. Walker, Nikola Tesla, Ada Lovelace, Alexander Graham Bell, Charles Darwin, Alan Turing, Jane Austen, Leonardo da Vinci, Helen Keller, Henry Ford, Michelangelo, Frida Kahlo, Rachel Carson, Mark Twain and Ludwig van Beethoven.
Your child will be doing math and learning valuable history and science with Physicists, Scientists, Authors, Artists, Sculptors, Environmentalists, Entrepreneurs and more!
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We design every product to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for more information