Need a printable digital version? Click here
- Please note, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, delivery times may be longer than usual and we can only ship to the USA, Canada and the UK
Help Your Kids Master The Times Table
Learning and practicing the multiplication tables can be fun! Watch your child grow their mathematical mind!
Learn Multiplication Through Play
Replace boring multiplication drills with fun and challenging connect-the-dots and puzzle activities featuring the world's greatest role-models!
Chelsea M, USA Verified Buyer
Very unique and helpful
My son never liked practicing math but with these activities, he didn't even notice he was doing it :)
Who's inside? Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Thomas Edison, Issac Newton, Rosalind Franklin, Galileo Galilei, The Wright Brothers, George Washington Carver, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, C. J. Walker, Nikola Tesla, Ada Lovelace, Alexander Graham Bell, Charles Darwin, and Alan Turing.
Our Multiplication Fun Practice Book will help them get ahead and master multiplication with the help of some of history’s greatest mathematicians!
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We design every toy to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
- 105 pages filled with fun multiplication activities, from super easy to more challenging exercises and inspiring quotes from the greatest minds!
Developed for Ages 5+
- Activities: connect-the-dots, puzzles, cut & glue, and coloring multiplication games inspired by the MegaGeex
- Bonus: Includes a Multiplications Table mini-poster
- Extra: Learn about some of history’s greatest minds, including Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, CJ Walker, Wright Brothers, Isaac Newton, Ada Lovelace, Alan Turing, and more
- Hours of creative and challenging fun!
- Promotes mathematical literacy and mastery
Joanne L, UK Verified Buyer
Fantastic product, love it!
These resources have been an absolute godsend.
These books are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the book for a SINGLE classroom or family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information