Meet the Woman That Helped Discover the Structure of DNA!
Rosalind Franklin, a British chemist, virologist, made significant advances in the study of DNA and viruses.
Create a scene from Franklin’s lab complete with DNA structure, Photo 51, gas mask, and the scientist herself.
- Items list: Rosalind Franklin figure, Photo 51, DNA double helix model, gas mask filter
- Ages 6+. Children under 8 with parent help
- Estimated project time - 2 hours
- Supplies needed: Scissors and glue
- Fine motor skills
- Following multi-step directions
- Attention to details
- History and Science
- Building character with Rosalind Franklin: curiosity and perseverance
This is a digital product. After payment is completed, you will immediately be able to download your purchase.
These PDFs are intended for non-commercial use only. They may not be resold or bundled without prior permission. Distribution of the PDF as a printable for a SINGLE family is fine, but use for larger projects requires the purchase of a professional license. Please reach out to email@example.com for more information