Helping kids love math again!
Pure fun, games and growth mindset activities teaching kids the inverse operation of multiplication---DIVISION
Watch your child grow their mathematical mind!
Learn Division Through Play
Solve, create, color, and play with activities built around the world’s greatest minds!
Who's inside? Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, Thomas Edison, Issac Newton, Rosalind Franklin, Galileo Galilei, The Wright Brothers, George Washington Carver, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, C. J. Walker, Nikola Tesla, Ada Lovelace, Alexander Graham Bell, Charles Darwin, and Alan Turing.
Your child will be doing math and learning valuable history and science with Einstein, DaVinci, Lovelace, Madam CJ Walker, and more!
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We design every product to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
- Over 160 pages filled with fun division activities, from super easy to more challenging exercises
- Includes: Teaching pages (great for review or if you’re just getting started)
Activities: connect-the-dots, puzzles, cut & glue, mazes, secret message, coloring, and many more division games inspired by the MegaGeex
- Covers: Division problems created from multiplication facts to 12.
Bonus: Fun facts, trivia and growth mindset posters to remind your child that they can succeed!
- Extra: Learn about some of history’s greatest minds, including Albert Einstein, Marie Curie, CJ Walker, Wright Brothers, Isaac Newton, Ada Lovelace, Alan Turing, and others
- Hours of creative and challenging fun!
- Promotes mathematical literacy and mastery