Need a printable digital version? Click here
- Please note, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, delivery times may be longer than usual and we can only ship to the USA, Canada and the UK
From Kitty Hawk to your living room!
The miracle of the first manned flight can be brought to life right before your child’s eyes. The first flight only lasted for ten seconds, but these detailed paper dolls and models will provide hours of entertainment for you and your child. Putting them together will help to develop fine motor skills, and connect your child to this moment in history in a whole new way.
Linda N, USA Verified Buyer
My son loved building it and playing with all the elements included
Rubber Band Models and Building Kites
The Wright Brothers credit toys with driving their love for invention. Toys that challenged them, toys that need tinkering, and toys that captured their dynamic spirit. Help your kids down this same path and allow their imaginations to soar with this DIY set.
The History of Flight
They stunned the world, two bicycle shop owners beat the world in the race to the skies. Wilbur, Orville, and the flyer have all boarded this flight to fun, and they are ready to land right in your child’s heart.
Suitable for kids age 8+ but younger kids will also enjoy building it with the help of mom and dad (see dad warning below)
The set includes a brief description of each element in connection to the brother's life.
100% Happiness Guaranteed
We design every toy to the highest quality standard to inspire the minds of children. If your kid is not happy with our products, please let us know and we’ll make it right.
Developed for Ages 8+ (might require grown-ups help)
- 52 parts
- Activities: Cut & glue inspired by the MegaGeex The Wright Brothers
- Instant Access: Download link provided immediately after completing your order + sent to you via email
- Bonus: Includes Flyer I model DIY (non-flying)
- Extra: Learn about the lives of The Wright Brothers and their work.
- Hours of creative and challenging fun!
- Promotes fine motor skills, persistency, and problem-solving.
Each printed book includes 2 copies of the 3D DIY set so you can share it with a family member or friend + your kids wouldn't have to worry if they make a mistake 😉